INTRODUCING THE FAMOUS
MERMADE MINI WAVER
Meet the Mermade Pro Mini Waver. Create on-trend even mini waves effortlessly with the 25mm high-grade ceramic barrels. Its super light & perfect for lush waves.
Mermade PRO Mini Hair Waver - 25mm Black
Create mini waves in seconds with the MINI 25mm PRO Waver in sleek black. This must-have hair tool creates beachy, 90s, boho or glam waves in seconds. It's the game-changer for hair – any length or texture.
This medium sized waver is the little sister of the 32mm waver, it creates a smaller more defined wave for that on-trend ripple effect.
- Exclusive PRO edition – our exclusive design waves your hair 50% faster than other wavers on the market. Clamp your hair and hold for 3-5 seconds to create a smooth, luxe wave
- Super easy to use – simply clamp down and release
- Advanced ceramic barrels – high-grade ionic ceramic barrels to protect your hair from unnecessary damage. The waver will seal cuticles, infuse moisture, eliminate frizz and create shine
- Crimp-free design – Mermade PRO has its own exclusive design to create beautiful ripple, boho or beach waves that will not leave any crease or "crimped" look
- 25mm barrels – creates a much tighter/smaller wave compared to the 32mm waver
- Advanced heat technology – within 60 seconds the hair waver will be ready for glam
- Heat resistant soft-touch handle – for easy styling + lush waves
- Multiple heat settings – to suit all hair types and looks
- Auto-shut off – automatically turns off after one hour
- Swivel cord and spring lever – 2.5m cord for professional use
- Heat protection glove – our black glove will save your fingers from any Mermade heat
- Universal voltage – plug and play anywhere around the world
- EU plug - comes with a European power plug
- Two (2) Year Warranty + Quality Check Guarantee – your purchase is protected with our Two (2) Year Warranty
- Money Back Guarantee – if you’re not happy with your Mermade Hair tool we will give you a full refund
Step 1. Hair should be clean, dry and free of tangles before using. Rest the iron on its stand on a smooth, heat-resistant flat surface, and plug it in. Press and hold the ON/OFF button until the unit turns on and the ‘ON’ indicator lights up. Adjust the temperature using the left and right buttons to reach your desired heat. For healthier styling we suggest using 180°C/360°F heat setting unless you have very course/thick hair.
Step 2. The key to long lasting, lush waves is prepping your hair correctly. You want to inject your hair with a heat protectant which will protect your strands from heat and give your hair extra hold.
Step 3. Start by dividing hair into sections with our Grip Clips. Smaller sections will create more defined waves. Taking one section at a time, start at the top close to the roots and clamp the hair, making sure that the hair is evenly placed inside the barrels. Be careful not to touch the scalp with the tool. Hold for 2-5 seconds. Hold for less time if hair is easy to curl, or if you want less defined waves. Once you have released your first clamp, re-clamp the top barrel of the waver on to the last wave bend. You want to overlap each wave with your waver to create a seamless wave from roots to ends. Repeat this process through to the ends over the whole head.
Step 4. Once you have finished waving, make sure the hair has completely cooled down before touching to allow it time to set. For a beachy effortless wave, brush the wave out with our Mermade Brush or comb through. Finish by using an extra spray of Mermade Mist for hold and shine, or a flexible workable spray or a lacquer spray for more hold.
Step 5. To turn off, press and hold down the power off button until it reads ‘OFF’. For your safety, the tool will auto shut-off after 60 minutes. Allow tool to cool down completely before stowing away. Make sure to wipe down the tool after use to avoid product build up on tool.
HOW TO HOLD THE WAVER
You can hold the Waver in two positions. Both create the same wave, however users may have their own preference for ease of styling.
FLIPPED POSITION – your thumb is on the soft-touch handle and the safety stand is facing outward. Holding the waver in this flipped position will allow for easier self-styling as you can see the hair through the barrels so you can clamp each wave seamlessly. It also means the first wave goes downward creating a very natural look.
UPRIGHT POSITION – your pointer finger is on the soft-touch handle and the safety stand is facing inward. This way allows for easier styling if you are styling someone’s hair or if you prefer the wave to move upward first.
WHAT ANGLE TO HOLD THE WAVER ON
Always hold the waver on the same angle so you get an even look on both sides of your hair. Always hold it parallel to the head so you do not create any harsh lines. When starting the first wave, make sure you hold the waver on a 45-degree angle with some slack to avoid getting a creased line.
- Safety stand on all heat tools must be used at all times.
- All heat tools should only be placed on heat-resistant material.
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.
- Heated appliances should only be rested on heat proof surfaces.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
Mermade Hair is the original game-changing hair waver. Our original extra-large triple barrel hair waver is the largest in the world! Made with ionic ceramic barrels, it means your hair is positively charged with minimal damage. Mermade Hair is the brand trusted by celebrities, stylists, salons and influencers across the globe. We lead the pack. We change the game. We create the trends. Do not be fooled by knock-offs!
Order today for fast shipping! Our EU orders dispatch from Venlo, Netherlands.
We have warehouses across the globe in Sydney AU, Melbourne AU, Auckland NZ, Nevada USA, New Jersey USA, Toronto CAN, Northampton UK, and Venlo Netherlands.
Our EU website currently ships to Europe with an EU power plug.
(Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City, Azerbaijan, Russia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan)
FREE STANDARD 3-10 DAY SHIPPING OVER €80.00EUR
DHL Global Standard Shipping 3-10 days - €6.00 inc. taxes & duties for orders under €150 only
DPD Express Shipping 1-3 days - €13.00 inc. taxes & duties for orders under €150 only
Here’s how it works: you order, we process, then we ship. Ordering takes a few seconds. Processing takes 1 to 2 business days. Then one of our carriers takes it from there. You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships.
Please note Mermade Hair is not responsible for incorrect address details being added by the customer upon checkout. Please note shipping can vary country to country, but we do our best to get it to you as soon as possible.
For UK, Ireland and UAE orders go to mermadehair.co.uk
For Australia, Asia and NZ orders go to mermadehair.com.au
For USA and Canada orders go to mermadehair.com
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
The difference between the 25mm Pro Mini Waver and the OG 32mm Pro Waver is the size of the wave. The 25mm Mini Waver is smaller in size giving a different vibe. What's your favourite look? Both tools come in Pink & Black.
INSIDE THE BOX
WHAT YOU GET
Each Waver comes in a beautiful box with a bonus HEAT PROTECTION GLOVE + Instruction Manual. Our top best-selling accessories such as the Grip Clips, Mermade Heat Protection Mist and No-Crease Clips are all sold separately.
BEACHY WAVES IN SECONDS
The 25mm Pro Mini Waver is so simple and easy to use, it's the perfect solution if you struggle to wave or curl your hair using other tools. Just clamp, hold and release to create beautiful waves at home.
How it works
Prep the mane
Apply a heat protectant to dry hair. Flip the waver so your thumb is on the lever. Hair that is not freshly washed works really well.
CLAMP & RELEASE
Section the hair into 1-inch sections. Clamp the hair. Hold for 2-5 seconds. Smaller sections will give more defined waves.
Set the hair
Set the hair with hair spray for extra hold. Style your mane to suit your own unique vibe.
- DSDayana S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Type StraightHair Length LongHair Colour BlondeRated 5 stars3 months agoMermade PRO Mini Hair Waver - 25mm Black
Great product!MHMermade Hair™ EUROPE3 months ago
Thanks for your review, Dayana! 💗
- CRChristie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoLove it!
Love the effect this has given my hair. Very happy :)MHMermade Hair™ EUROPE5 months ago
Thanks for your review, Christie! 💗
- CFCristie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Hair Type StraightHair Length MediumHair Colour BrunetteRated 5 stars11 months agoIt's loved
I brought this for my daughter inlaw as a gift and she absolutely loves it.
Her hair always looks like she has walked right out of a salon when she has used it..
I'm going to now buy one for my daughter for her birthday...MHMermade Hair™ EUROPE11 months ago
Thanks for your review Cristie! 💜
- KKeleVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Type StraightHair Length MediumHair Colour BlondeRated 5 stars1 year agoLove mine
A little pricy but it works perfectly and it’s so easy to get look and feel you have always wanted and in a fraction of the time!MHMermade Hair™ EUROPE1 month ago
Thanks for your review!