INTRODUCING THE ONE & ONLY ORIGINAL
THE 32MM OG WAVER
Meet the world famous & original 32MM Mermade Waver. The perfect solution for the babes who struggle to curl or wave their hair. Get instant lush waves + a 30 Day Money Back guarantee if you don't fall in love.
Mermade PRO Hair Waver - 32mm Black
*PRE-ORDER FOR DISPATCH 28 MARCH
*PRE-ORDER FOR DISPATCH 28 MARCH*
Create big, shiny, bouncy, epic waves in seconds with the Mermade Hair 32mm PRO Waver in black. This must-have hair tool creates beachy, boho or glam waves in half the time, compared to other wavers on the market. It's the game-changer for hair – any length or texture. Simply clamp down and release for instant, big, lush, even waves. The large triple-barrel waver is the perfect solution for those who struggle to curl or wave their hair. It’s the hair tool you didn’t even know you needed, loved by celebrities and stylists across the globe.
- Exclusive PRO edition – our exclusive design waves your hair 50% faster than other wavers on the market. Clamp your hair and hold for 3-5 seconds to create a smooth, luxe wave
- Super easy to use – simply clamp down and release
- Advanced ceramic barrels – high-grade ionic ceramic barrels to protect your hair from unnecessary damage. The waver will seal cuticles, infuse moisture, eliminate frizz and create shine
- Crimp-free design – Mermade PRO has its own exclusive design to create beautiful ripple, boho or beach waves that will not leave any crease or "crimped" look
- Three XL barrels – create big bouncy waves with the largest waver barrels on the market
- Advanced heat technology – within 60 seconds the hair waver will be ready for glam
- Heat resistant soft-touch handle – for easy styling + lush waves
- Multiple heat settings – to suit all hair types and looks
- Auto-shut off – automatically turns off after one hour
- Swivel cord and spring lever – 2.5m cord for professional use
- Heat protection glove – our black glove will save your fingers from any Mermade heat
- Universal voltage – plug and play anywhere around the world
- EU plug - comes with a European power plug
- Two (2) Year Warranty + Quality Check Guarantee – your purchase is protected with our Two (2) Year Warranty
- Money Back Guarantee – if you’re not happy with your Mermade Hair tool we will give you a full refund
Step 1. Hair should be clean, dry and free of tangles before using. Rest the iron on its stand on a smooth, heat-resistant flat surface, and plug it in. Press and hold the ON/OFF button until the unit turns on and the ‘ON’ indicator lights up. Adjust the temperature using the left and right buttons to reach your desired heat. For healthier styling we suggest using 180°C/360°F heat setting unless you have very course/thick hair.
Step 2. The key to long lasting, lush waves is prepping your hair correctly. You want to inject your hair with a heat protectant which will protect your strands from heat and give your hair extra hold.
Step 3. Start by dividing hair into sections with our Grip Clips. Smaller sections will create more defined waves. Taking one section at a time, start at the top close to the roots and clamp the hair, making sure that the hair is evenly placed inside the barrels. Be careful not to touch the scalp with the tool. Hold for 2-5 seconds. Hold for less time if hair is easy to curl, or if you want less defined waves. Once you have released your first clamp, re-clamp the top barrel of the waver on to the last wave bend. You want to overlap each wave with your waver to create a seamless wave from roots to ends. Repeat this process through to the ends over the whole head.
Step 4. Once you have finished waving, make sure the hair has completely cooled down before touching to allow it time to set. For a beachy effortless wave, brush the wave out with our Mermade Brush or comb through. Finish by using an extra spray of Mermade Mist for hold and shine, or a flexible workable spray or a lacquer spray for more hold.
Step 5. To turn off, press and hold down the power off button until it reads ‘OFF’. For your safety, the tool will auto shut-off after 60 minutes. Allow tool to cool down completely before stowing away. Make sure to wipe down the tool after use to avoid product build up on tool.
HOW TO HOLD THE WAVER
You can hold the Waver in two positions. Both create the same wave, however users may have their own preference for ease of styling.
FLIPPED POSITION – your thumb is on the soft-touch handle and the safety stand is facing outward. Holding the waver in this flipped position will allow for easier self-styling as you can see the hair through the barrels so you can clamp each wave seamlessly. It also means the first wave goes downward creating a very natural look.
UPRIGHT POSITION – your pointer finger is on the soft-touch handle and the safety stand is facing inward. This way allows for easier styling if you are styling someone’s hair or if you prefer the wave to move upward first.
WHAT ANGLE TO HOLD THE WAVER ON
Always hold the waver on the same angle so you get an even look on both sides of your hair. Always hold it parallel to the head so you do not create any harsh lines. When starting the first wave, make sure you hold the waver on a 45-degree angle with some slack to avoid getting a creased line.
- Safety stand on all heat tools must be used at all times.
- All heat tools should only be placed on heat-resistant material.
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.
- Heated appliances should only be rested on heat proof surfaces.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
Mermade Hair is the original game-changing hair waver. Our original extra-large triple barrel hair waver is the largest in the world! Made with ionic ceramic barrels, it means your hair is positively charged with minimal damage. Mermade Hair is the brand trusted by celebrities, stylists, salons and influencers across the globe. We lead the pack. We change the game. We create the trends. Do not be fooled by knock-offs!
Order today for fast shipping! Our EU orders dispatch from Venlo, Netherlands.
We have warehouses across the globe in Sydney AU, Melbourne AU, Auckland NZ, Nevada USA, New Jersey USA, Toronto CAN, Northampton UK, and Venlo Netherlands.
Our EU website currently ships to Europe with an EU power plug.
(Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City, Azerbaijan, Russia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan)
FREE STANDARD 3-10 DAY SHIPPING OVER €80.00EUR
DHL Global Standard Shipping 3-10 days - €6.00 inc. taxes & duties for orders under €150 only
DPD Express Shipping 1-3 days - €13.00 inc. taxes & duties for orders under €150 only
Here’s how it works: you order, we process, then we ship. Ordering takes a few seconds. Processing takes 1 to 2 business days. Then one of our carriers takes it from there. You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships.
Please note Mermade Hair is not responsible for incorrect address details being added by the customer upon checkout. Please note shipping can vary country to country, but we do our best to get it to you as soon as possible.
For UK, Ireland and UAE orders go to mermadehair.co.uk
For Australia, Asia and NZ orders go to mermadehair.com.au
For USA and Canada orders go to mermadehair.com
The 32mm Pro Waver is the original and best tripple-barrel waver. The fastest selling hair tool across the globe, it is loved by celebrities, stylists and influencers alike. Once you try the signature Mermade wave, you'll never go back!
EASY WAVES IN SECONDS
The perfect solution for babes who struggle to curl or wave their hair. It’s the hair tool you didn’t even know you needed to create salon-worthy beachy waves at home.
How it works
Prep your mane
Apply a heat protectant to dry hair. Flip the waver so your thumb is on the lever. Hair that is not freshly washed works really well.
CLAMP & RELEASE
Section the hair into 1-inch sections. Clamp the hair. Hold for 2-5 seconds. Smaller sections will give more defined waves. You can start from crown, eye line or cheek line!
Set the hair with hair spray for extra hold. Style your mane to suit your own unique vibe. Check our Instagram for ideas.
- CKCrystal K.Verified BuyerReviewingMermade PRO Hair Waver - 32mm BlackI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayAmazing!!
Love!!!!!! So easy to style my hair now !MHMermade Hair™ EUROPE20 minutes ago
Thanks for your review, Crystal!
- JjohnVerified ReviewerReviewingMermade PRO Hair Waver - 32mm BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoAwesome
goodMHMermade Hair™ EUROPE2 weeks ago
Thanks for your review, John!
- JRJamie R.Verified BuyerReviewingMermade PRO Hair Waver - 32mm BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoJumbo Waver
I was so excited to get the Mermade hair waver, and it shipped so quickly. I would definitely recommend it, I’ve used it multiple times and am not disappointed.MHMermade Hair™ EUROPE2 months ago
Thanks for your review, Jamie! <3
- CHCindy H.Verified BuyerReviewingMermade PRO Hair Waver - 32mm BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoWorks on thin, super straight hair!
Ok... I never leave reviews but just had to for this product. I have dead straight hair that has never kept its curls whenever I've used other drug store curling wands. I read other reviews and decided to spend a bit more and give this product a try. It's so worth it. The curls stay, it works, it's easy and fast and so simple to use. Takes 20mins to finish up and it lasts all day. Amazing.MHMermade Hair™ EUROPE4 months ago
Thanks for your review, Cindy! 💗
- CPCharice P.Verified BuyerReviewingMermade PRO Hair Waver - 32mm BlackI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Type StraightHair Length LongHair Colour BlondeRated 5 stars10 months agoWorks great
Exactly what I've been looking for for years. Easy and quick. Heats up quick. Love the digital display and auto off. Adds peace of mind. Just be careful reaching around the back of your head, this waver is pretty big. Leaned the hard way and burnt myself... note wear the glove till you are familiar with it.MHMermade Hair™ EUROPE9 months ago
Thanks for your review Charice! xx